Powered by Blogger.

What's on my playlist?

Just like many other people, music is a huge part of my life and I simply don't know what I would do without it. Music in itself is healing. You can express yourself through the music you listen to and connect with the lyrics, - it is just something that we are all touched by in some way, Music can change our mood and the way we think, it can also influence and inspire us to become better people, fulfill our goals and so on.

I listen to music every day - before I go to sleep, when I wake up, go in the shower, getting ready for my day, travelling, walking, running, making food, the list goes on! I listen to music whenever I can because it is one of the things that makes me happy. Music is an escape.

So, I figured that for today's blog, why not talk about my 'drawing & writing' playlist on spotify?

I listen to this playlist a lot as I'm always writing or drawing. It's a calm and relaxing playlist, with a lot of my favourite artists such as Demi Lovato, Halsey and One Direction. But, here are my top 25 (not in order) songs from this playlist.

1. Livewire - Oh Wonder
2. Never Say Never - The Fray
3. The Words - Christina Perri
4. Is There Somewhere - Halsey
5. Lovestruck - The Vamps
6. Two Pieces - Demi Lovato
7. Warrior - Demi Lovato
8. I Lived - One Republic
9. See You In My Dreams - We the Kings
10. Firelight - Young the Giant
11. Everything - Michael Buble
12. We Are The Champions (Live in Budapest) - Queen
13. Let Me In Your Heart Again - Queen
14. Kids in Love - Mayday Parade
15. Beside You - 5SOS
16. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
17. Two Worlds Collide - Demi Lovato
18. Rootin' For My Baby - Miley Cyrus
19. It's Only A Paper Moon - Paul McCartney
20. Ooo Baby Baby - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
21. Paper Aeroplane - Angus & Julia Stone
22. All The Beautiful Things - Eels
23. Hey There Delilah - Plain White Ts
24. Lonesome Dreams - Lord Huron
25. White Walls - The Maine


I could continue this list, but there are over 200 songs in this playlist so I'll keep it at that :D
This is one of my favourite playlists at the moment because it has such a wide range of songs and genres, it's so relaxing, mood evoking and can be upbeat, too.

If you'd like to follow my playlist on Spotify then click this link https://open.spotify.com/user/tiffanyolivia/playlist/2Xy5wF0OHCBsrGDUqcNzEC
or if it doesn't work, follow me - tiffanyolivia and my playlists will be down below!


Thanks for reading!

- T .x

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. i've been digging halsey's new album sooo much, but i've never listened to her old stuff. i'm going to start with "is there somewhere" now(: thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your favourite from her album? I'm really loving Gasoline and Control. And I definitely recommend her old stuff, let me know what you think! :)

      Delete

Back
to top