Powered by Blogger.

2015 Photo Diary


My favourite moments of 2015 in photos :)

                             



The Vamps Concert, Cardiff - May

                                             
  One Direction Concert, Cardiff - June




5SOS Concert, Manchester - June



Meeting one of my
internet friends - July









DISNEY STORE aka my favourite place - August







Halsey Concert, London - September




Fall Out Boy Concert, Cardiff - October






Meeting my internet friend at the One Direction concert, Birmingham - October

















CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seems like you had a wonderful year - lots of concerts and time spend with friends. I hope your 2016 will be as good as 2015!

    Jenni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comment is so late and I do apologise for that but thank you! Hope 2016 will be wonderful for you, we're over a month in already I can't believe it!

      Delete

Back
to top