Powered by Blogger.

Travel Diary Series



While making a list of blog post ideas that I was interested in writing up, I thought about starting a series but I wanted to keep it interesting not only for you guys, but for myself. So I thought of a Travel Diary, I'm sure many people have done this before but it seems fun and well, I have a lot of travelling planned this year so I thought, why not post it all on my blog?
 From travelling to cities for concerts, to going on holiday with my friends, I'm super excited to share all of my travels and experiences this year. Obviously, I cannot give a specific date for each post as I am never sure when a new adventure may occur but what I can say is that I will be posting about my trip to Birmingham to see Mayday Parade and The Maine this weekend! I'll post a few pictures or funny moments that happened and so on, I think this will be nice for me to do because then at the end of the year I can look back on it all. (I have even thought about vlogging all of this, too, thoughts?)


 Anyway, thanks for reading,

 until next time, be you and keep smiling.



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I'll definitely be keeping up on the series!

    Whitney xo
    labeautyaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top