Powered by Blogger.

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me



I wanted to post something small today, so I thought why not go with something simple? Here are 5 things you may not know about me.


1. I actually love getting up early in the morning, I guess I like being awake and out running early because I find it so refreshing. Although, my sleeping schedule is extremely bad so sometimes I either sleep until later than expected or not at all... oops.

2. I am learning sign language again! When I was 12 or 13, I was being taught a bit of sign language by a family member. However it's been 4/5 years since so the only thing I can remember is the alphabet. I've just always thought this was an important thing to learn.

3. I am a major Westlife fan, or at least when I was younger I was a huge fan and I could probably name every concert venue the have played, song and lyric by them. 

4. When you first meet me I am an extremely shy person. However I can be very outspoken as I hate keeping my opinions and views to myself, people find that annoying.

5. I have started writing a book and I plan on getting it published one day.


Have a lovely weekend!

Be you and keep smiling.

love,

Tiffany .x 


p.s - the new content I spoke about before Christmas? It's coming soon and I am so excited!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top