Powered by Blogger.

Travel Diary Series - BACK TO THE FUTURE HEARTS TOUR

We found a Tour Poster!

On Wednesday 10th February I finally got the chance to see two of my all time favourite bands - Good Charlotte and All Time Low with two of my friends, Rhian and Nikki. (And I must admit, I have now fallen in love with Against the Current, too!) I've been a fan of both bands for a long, long time, literally many years and I honestly thought I would never get the chance to see them, but I finally did - So I just want to say, don't ever give up on seeing your favourite artists live, it will happen!

Cardiff was the first date on the tour, my city! I'm so happy I got to see them in my country because usually I have to travel to a city in England to see an artist. None of us had any idea of the stage set up, the setlist, literally no clue so it was kind of nice having the surprise.

My friend (Nikki) and I got to Cardiff around 12:30pm, originally we planned on getting there at 7am but I had been so ill lately we decided against it, so naturally I assumed we wouldn't get anywhere near the front, but boy was I wrong. We jumped straight into the queue once we got to the arena and waited around two hours for our other friend (Rhian) to arrive. Then we went to our hotel, came back and waited patiently (or not-so patiently) for the doors to open. 


The Venue
Hotel Room - such a lovely stay!
Elevator Selfie.
On the way back to the venue - the sky
looks so pretty!
Almost time!
Concert Selfie.
Against the Current
Good Charlotte.
Joel - one of my favourite people in the entire world!
I'm so grateful I got to see Good Charlotte.
It took me so long to get a photo of Joel and Benji together!
All Time Low! (I need to invest in a proper camera!!)
Jack's face here just makes me laugh.
One of my favourite pictures that I took of Alex.
Alex, Rian and Zack :) (sorry for the blurriness)
Alex during Therapy
During Therapy again...
I am so annoyed this came out blurry but Jack was moving so
fast so it was kinda hard to get a photo. I found this
pretty funny so I wanted to include it here :)
Rian and Zack! (sorry for the blurriness again, I wasn't as
close to them as I was to the catwalk)
Jack and Alex :)
:(:


And here are some images my friends took at the concert...
Jack and Alex :) (my hand was in the way of almost every
photograph)
(Once again you can see my hand, I was facetiming my friend!)



All Time Low wristbands :)
Met Chrissy from Against the Current after the concert!

And the next day we went around St David's shopping centre, and of course, I had to go into my favourite store for blog purposes.
Disney!!!!
Look how cute!! I want them all...
The first thing I said when I saw this - 'do they have
my size?'
Dear Disney Stores, please make these sort of things
for older teens, too. Sincerely, all Disney fans.
Cardiff Royal Arcade.
I love seeing the Welsh flag everywhere in Cardiff!
And on the way to the train station, we saw the tour poster :)

Good Charlotte and All Time Low's setlists were perfect, getting to hear some of my favourite GC and ATL songs was insane. I honestly cried so much when All Time Low played Missing You, that song is my absolute favourite and means so much to me so it was the song that I was praying would be on the setlist, and it was. I basically spent a lot of the concert crying because damn, it was incredible.

Overall, this was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Like, right up there. I'm extremely grateful that I got to see two of the bands that have helped me through so much and who are extremely close to my heart and also the fact that I waited 12 years (yes, 12 long years) to see Good Charlotte. The biggest thank you to Against the Current, Good Charlotte and All Time Low for one of the best nights of my life. I hope I get the chance to see them again!

Thank you so much for reading,
Until next time, be you and keep smiling.



Did you catch my last post? You can read it -here-.
Also, read my last Travel Diary -here-.



P.S expect the next Travel Diary in about a week! I'll be talking about my visit to Birmingham to see Halsey :)

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I'm flying home to see them on Tuesday in Dublin. It's our third time going but it's become a tradition haha I can't wait to see Good Charlotte too because I have loved them forever! Glad you enjoyed it x

    http://www.ismiseniamh.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Have the most amazing time! And thank you x

      - Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Cool, looks like you had a fun! Great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And just followed you! - Tiffany

      Delete
  3. It's so great to find a blogger that loves All Time Low too! I put up a post about the Back To The Future Hearts Tour as well. Seems like you had a fab time, I mean how couldn't you they always put on a good show haha x

    Celeste | www.celesteinayear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! I will definitely take a look at your post! X

      Tiffany

      Delete

Back
to top