Powered by Blogger.

Liebster Award!




Hi loves! A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful, and beautiful, Sara. Her blog is About Little Thiings so be sure to check her out! She's one of my favourite bloggers and I'm sure you will love her! This is my first time being nominated so I am super excited to answer Sara's questions and nominate some blogs!

Liebster Award Rules:



  • Mention the person who nominated you
  • Answer the eleven questions this person gave you
  • Come up with eleven questions yourself
  • Nominate eleven bloggers
  • Let them know about the nomination

Without further ado, here are my answer's to Sara's eleven questions!
1. When and why did you start blogging? 


I started blogging mid August last year because I have always loved writing and talking about things I enjoy, as well as helping others and raising awareness for mental health and so I thought blogging would be the perfect way to combine each of these!

2. Where's your happy place? 

I'd say I have two happy places, one would be at concerts because that's the one place where I feel completely free, content, happy and just myself and the other would be when I'm around the people I love such as my friends and family.

3. What's your favourite thing about Spring?

I absolutely love the freshness in the morning when I go for my run! I love taking my dog out and not worrying about it being too warm. I also love seeing all the new flowers blooming, especially the daffodils here in Wales around March time!

4. Do you like the country you live in? What do you like about it?

Hm, I mean I really want to move from Wales, so I guess there are some parts of it I like and some I don't. However I do like how passionate the Welsh are about the rugby (yikes!) and St. David's Day was also a favourite day of mine growing up.

5. What's the one thing you absolutely want to achieve in your life?

I want to travel more than anything - experiencing new things, seeing new places, meeting new people, learning about cultures and countries, and so on is at the top of my bucket list!

6. What inspires you?

Everything inspires me. I guess my mind works in a way that if I see some that interests me in the slightest, I will instantly find a way to use that and create/make something out of it.

7. Who would you like to see in concert?

There are still so many artists I would love to see! Demi Lovato (I have been waiting 8 years to see her live!!), Twenty One Pilots, Simple Plan, Ariana Grande, Real Friends, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Ed Sheeran, The Fray, The 1975, Handguns, gah just so many! I could honestly list about 100 artists or more!

8. What's your favourite piece of clothing you own?

Hm, I wear pretty simple clothing so nothing really stands out for me, so I guess either my black skinny jeans or my dark grey tshirt dress as I like to keep it casual.

9. What's the one thing you love to do most?

I can't choose one so, making others happy, helping people, going to concerts, listening to music, drawing, writing, watching movies/ tv shows/boxing, working out, walking my dog, being with friends and family.

10. How would you describe your blog in 3 words?

That's a hard one, I've never thought about this before. Maybe, positive, creative and helpful? At least I'd like to think it is in some way.

11. What's your favourite quote?

Either, "You can always paint the roses red" from Alice in Wonderland or "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!" from Rocky.

My nominees...

Beauty Affair
Sam's Ramblings
Another Ranting Reader
Sweeter Gets The Journey 
The Flame Haired Blogger
Emelia Belle
Natalya's Diary
Colours of a Rose
Shy Life Living
Celeste in a Year
That Lifestyle

And here are my questions for them:

1. What are your top 3 songs at the moment?
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. What is your dream career?
5. Favourite place you have visited?
6. Describe yourself with 3 words.
7. What is your biggest fear?
8. Name 3 people you would love to meet.
9. Favourite TV series?
10. Have you learned anything from blogging? If so, what?
11. What is your favourite post you have written? Provide a link!

I look forward to reading your answers if you decided to do so! Thank you once again to Sara for nominating me.








CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. We Welsh do get rather enthusiastic when it comes to rugby and St. David's Day... I love it anyway! Thank you for the nomination!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely do, haha! And no problem! X

      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the Liebster award! Awesome post - I'm not much of a concert-goer (can't believe I'm a singer, HA), but I wish I was! My best friend is obsessed with attending concerts.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And oh, really? You should totally try! It's always an incredible experience :)

      Tiffany

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers :) I definitely get that feeling of freedom & happiness at concerts too, best thing ever x Also thank you so much for the lovely words in your introduction, it means the world to me!

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again for the nomination, I really appreciate it! And definitely, concerts are always such an incredible experience and each one is different! No problem at all! X

      Tiffany

      Delete

Back
to top