Powered by Blogger.

Concert Diary - 5SOS // SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE


I know that usually I will include my entire visit to whatever city I'm travelling to but this time I thought I would just stick to the concert as I didn't really take any photos outside of it. Hope you enjoy this post anyway!
Concert Selfie, of course.
Wristbands!
Don Broco
5SOS intro
Aesthetic.
Ashton!
Michael!
:)


Luke!
:)
Michael's Jet Black Heart solo!



Calum!





Final Bow :)
After the concert my friend and I met Rob from Don Broco!


Overall, the concert was so amazing! I'm grateful we were able to go as originally we had tickets for the Birmingham show but unfortunately that clashed with my Art Exam so we had to sell our tickets. Luckily though, there were still tickets left for the second Cardiff show - in the 10th row, too, which was extremely surprising for us! Thanks to Jessarae, Don Broco and 5SOS for an incredible night.


Until next time, be you and keep smiling.





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top