Powered by Blogger.

Scoff Club Review: Sweets Delivered To Your Door!



Scoff Club is a monthly subscription box full of retro and classic sweets that get delivered to your door! Each month they hand pick a fun variety of tasty sweets and package them up and post them free of charge. When I got the opportunity to try out and review this month's box I was more than happy to jump on board and boy I was not disappointed when I opened this this afternoon after a long day of college, it definitely turned my day around! And not to mention that my dad and sister were very intrigued as to what was inside, too.

I truly think the packaging was so cute! Such a happy and bright colour.
I definitely wasn't disappointed when I opened the packaging to these tasty treats!

Inside the box:
  • Jelly Babies - I can assure you that these went down a treat with my dad, they're his absolute favourites and he hadn't had them in so long so he was over the moon when I gave them to him!
  • Clotted Cream Toffee Bonbons - MY FAVOURITE BONBONS! I was on cloud 9 when I saw these! 
  • Tutti Frutti Fizzy Cubes - Of course, my sister digged into these as soon as she saw them! A 10/10!
  • Toffee Whirls - They taste just like fudge pieces except they're a bit harder, these are in fact my grandpa's favourite sweets so I will most likely offer him a few when he passes by tomorrow. I remember a few years back being completely obsessed with these, I never stopped eating them!
  • Reese's Pieces - These are just heavenly. Too good. They're like M&Ms and Smarties but Reece's Peanut Butter! Amazing. I'm not a fan of peanut butter but these were super addictive.
  • Chocolate Honeycomb - Everyone loves a good old crunchie, am I right? My sister and I will fully enjoy scoffing these down - see what I did there?
  • Eye Poppers - Sour Gum, it was too fun seeing my sister's face when she tried them! These were definitely one of the best sweets from my childhood so it was really nice to see these inside the box.
My favourites were:
Clotted Cream Toffee Bonbons of course!
Reece's Pieces
So, you must be wondering how you can get your hands on one of these wonderful boxes? Well, fear no more. Head over to their website and take a look for yourself! 

There are so many things to love about this, I think it was so fun not knowing what I was going to find inside the box! Imagine having that surprise every month? For a good price, too! (£12.99 and free postage for a very generous amount and a range of sweets!)

You can subscribe to monthly and pay/renew every month or pay for a 3 or 6 month subscription (it's discounted if you pay for the 3 or 6 month subscription) - you can also buy these as gifts for other people (Do you know someone with a sweet tooth? This would be perfect for them!) which I think is so great and I will most definitely be doing this very soon. The box is delivered 1st class so you won't be waiting too long at all and all the sweets are lovely and fresh! The packaging is so cute too which is another great thing.

Overall, I really enjoyed receiving this box and I do love the idea behind it, I think it's super fun and the surprise you get when opening the box is so great. Also being able to taste the sweets from my childhood and for my dad to reminisce about his was so amusing so I can safely say that this was a huge hit and went down a treat with my family. I think it's definitely worth looking into. 
One thing I will say, though, is that it would be so great if there was some sort of info sheet with ingredients and whether the sweets are suitable for vegetarians/vegans or gluten free and so on, or not, but other than that I was definitely not disappointed by this service.

Check these guys out and see what you think! 

Website: Scoff Club
Find them on Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram 


Thanks for reading!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top