Powered by Blogger.

Birthday Wishlist

Something someone in my family said to me a couple of days ago made me realise something, I have literally never asked for anything for my birthday. I always say that a card and hug is more than enough, and it will always be! However, my 18th birthday is coming up (July 1st, to be exact) and the amount of times my gran or my dad have said 'Surely there's something you'd like!' is unbelievable. So, I thought I'd make a small list. and very discretely share the link with my sister, or not, she probably won't take the hint.






1. Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay
2. Mango Prime Selection from The Body Shop
3. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
4. The Anatomy Of Being by Shinji Moon
5. Alien Refillable bottle by Thierry Mugler (I had this before and it's my favourite! But I didn't have the refillable bottle)

I'm also trying to decide on a Pandora ring as my family wanted to get something for me that I could always keep, something meaningful I guess.

Woop, thanks for reading!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh happy almost birthday!! I turn 18 on sunday & I'm exactly the same with never asking for stuff! I love that palette because it's so pretty but I feel like I wouldn't use it much because the colours are too bright for me D: I have the mango range from bodyshop though- loved the showergel <3 hope you have an amazing birthday!x

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you looooooove what we got you :)

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top