Powered by Blogger.

I MET CASPAR LEE!


Yes it's true, I finally met Caspar Lee! I was lucky enough to get a ticket for his Cardiff book signing and I am so, so grateful. I originally planned on vlogging the entire day but unfortunately it didn't work out, oh well! Here's a little photo diary from June 4th.








 I'm just going to end the post with this...



Both Caspar and Emily were super lovely! The book is so so great - I've finished it already. The idea for it is so unique and definitely Caspar all over. You can buy a copy here

Also, subscribe to my YouTube channel (tiffany's vlogs < just click that!) as I will be vlogging quite a lot in the upcoming weeks.


Thanks for reading!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.




Did you catch my recent posts?





CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top