Powered by Blogger.

What I Had For My Birthday!

I know this post is a week late! I'm so so behind on all my posts but I promise I'm getting my blog up to date.
 
Disclaimer: I'm not bragging or any of that, I just wanted to share a few things I received for my 18th birthday.


Harry Potter Cake! (chocolate, of course...)
Alice in Wonderland eye shadow palette by Urban Decay!

Forget Me Not Pandora Ring!

Marvel T-shirt and Mug!
GOOD CHARLOTTE TICKETS
Black XS L'exces Perfume by Paco Rabanne!
Mango Gift Set from the Body Shop and Mango and Coconut Shower Gels!
(Can you tell what my favourite scents are, yet?!)
Yankee candles and 18 Key!


I haven't included everything purely because I just wanted to share just a couple of things and show my appreciation for everything I received and for all the birthday messages I received on Twitter, too! Thank you so much to everyone :)


Until next time, be you and keep smiling.






CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. OMG that cake is so amazing! Looks like you got some great things, I love the Forget Me Not ring, so pretty! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so shocked when I first saw it!

      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Wow your cake is amazing!! I hope you had a great birthday and that you have fun seeing Good Charlotte!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Tiffany, I hope you had a wonderful day :) I wanted to message you on Twitter but I forgot, sorry! Also omg that cake though, most amazing one ever x

    Sara / AboutLittleThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara and don't worry about it! I actually couldn't believe the cake was real at first!

      Tiffany

      Delete
  4. So sad I didn't get to try that cake! Oh well, at least you had more (I hope anyway!). Lovely gifts too - I especially love the marvel stuff and that Alice palette *wink wink*.

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Damn it. Thank you very very much!

      Tiffany

      Delete

Back
to top